An Important Update from our team regarding COVID-19 outbreak
Our highest priority remains the delivery of the best service possible in a safe, comfortable environment.
In order for us to stay open and available to you, our team must stay healthy and safe. Our medical centre and this clinic have implemented additional precautionary measures to minimise risk to all.
Our Clients, Patients and Appointments
AtlasPhysiotherapy continues to operate during the advertised hours.
- We ask that if you are showing any of the clinical signs of COVID-19, or may have been exposed to anyone who is, that you please call us to reschedule your appointment, and seek appropriate medical assistance.
- Appointment times have been staggered to allow sufficient ‘social distancing’ between clients, and additional time to clean appropriately. Uniquely, your appointment time at AtlasPhysiotherapy has always been, and remains, one-on-one.
- You are encouraged to either use the outside waiting area provided by the Medical Centre or proceed directly to the Allied Health waiting area without entering the main reception area. The HotDoc phone app does allow you to ‘check-in’ from the carpark precinct.
- Please attend your appointment alone. Parents and/or carers are asked to remain in the waiting area outside. This way we remain compliant with the 4sqm per person rule.
- We have changed our billing process avoiding use of cash payments. Please assist the reception staff with the use of the PayWave option at our terminal. For your protection, barriers are in place to minimise contact with potentially infectious surfaces.
- We are in constant contact with our inhouse medical practitioners to ensure the best multi-disciplinary care for you. Our staff work in sync with any Federal Government updates to management strategies.
- If you need a consultation time that appears to be unavailable, or have any unanswered queries, please sms or call my mobile and I will personally attend to your request.
We help you to function optimally & achieve your personal best
We are proud of our track record of excellence – helping people to discover a better ‘physical’ place for over 30 years for our clients from Sunnybank Hills and surrounding suburbs!
Our services offer real solutions to a wide variety of painful problems and musculoskeletal injuries.See all Services
We are passionate about helping people – that’s what HealthCare is all about.
Our principal physiotherapist, Paul Voorn has extensive experience in effectively treating a wide range of physical conditions and injuries. A proven reputation for getting fast results for our clients is important to us.
‘You’ are our focus when with us: you can expect one-on-one attention & where possible a ‘hands-on’ approach to solving your problem.
Ask a Question
Atlas Physiotherapy Advantage
Paul Voorn has been my physiotherapist for many years, and has always done a great job getting me back to training as soon as possible after injury. Paul’s “hands-on” approach to injury rehabilitation has been very effective in reducing pain and getting my injured muscles working again. His expert advice on strengthening exercises accelerates the healing process and avoids injury re-occurrence. I have been to many physiotherapists throughout my lifetime of exercise, and Paul is by far the best. He always takes the time to understand my injury, and tailors a specific treatment plan to restore mobility, flexibility and strength in a minimum time frame. I have recommended Paul to many of my friends, and all have been very happy with his work. He is an outstanding professional, with a huge amount of practical experience. I highly recommend Paul for anyone who has sports-related injuries, or pain of any kind.Don Woods Instructor – Jeff Speakman’s Kenpo 5.0 Brisbane
My first visit to Atlas Physiotherapy was for a muscular problem I was having in my left leg behind the knee joint. Paul was extremely professional with his examinations and provided excellent physio to help repair the injury to my leg. After a couple of sessions with Paul and following his exercise instructions I made a complete recovery and I was back playing soccer. I would happily recommend Atlas Physiotherapy to anybody who is suffering from muscular injuries.Marc Bheirne National Warehouse Manager - Premium Floors
Paul Voorn was recommended by a family friend over two years ago. Since attending Atlas Physiotherapy, Paul has provided expert physiotherapy services treating myself for various work related chronic conditions as well as attending to my husband’s sport injuries. He is courteous, professional and has great time management. He comes highly recommended.Megan
We have been going to AtlasPhysiotherapy for more than 5years and we always find Paul Voorn to be very efficient, friendly, caring and knowledgable in his field as Physiotherapist. Whether it is the neck, back, arm, hip, leg or feet that need treatment, he knows exactly which point to work on thereby relieving the pain. We highly recommend Paul to people who need good and effective Physio treatment.Nik and Deb
Thank you for your help and treatment with my post pregnancy back and hip problem. You were able to find the source of pain and treat it in a very short time. I felt that the sessions were a very good balance of treatment and education about muscles and exercises I should be doing at home to help my recovery further.'Mili' Miletic Knowledge Operations Manager, BUPA